My NEW Book - 2015
Your Dream Job: Use Dating Secrets to Get Hired and Build a Career You Love
In this provocative book, career expert Dom Bokich explores the similarities between the job search and dating. Both involve looking online for your perfect match or being set up by your friends. After that you’ll need a great icebreaker to score an interview. When you meet face-to-face, you’ll dress up, tell your best stories, and ask good questions.
Your Dream Job takes you step-by-step through the hiring process and shares insider secrets on how to find a job you love! You'll learn:
• How to become irresistible to your dream employer
• 3 ways to get noticed fast using social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
• How to write a knockout resume and cover letter
• How hiring managers act like supermodels
• Current interview methods including behavioral and values based interviewing
• 25 inspiring Success Stories of job seekers, 11 of which are new grads
• 50 Funny Mistakes applicants have made, so you won't embarrass yourself
This book is like having coffee with the author. He'll give you friendly and straightforward advice that works.
Your Dream Job is encouraging and entertaining, with proven techniques for everyone. Be inspired, have more confidence, and score your dream job today!
My FIRST Edition:
Sex and Your Job Search: A Guide to Scoring Your Dream Job
Are You Unemployed, Underemployed, or Overworked?
Do you want a better paying job? Do you want greater job satisfaction? Do you want to avoid common interview mistakes?
This Entertaining, Irreverent, and Educational Job-Search Guide Will Help You:
- Get your dream job
- Be happier at work and at home
- Have more confidence
- Earn hundreds of thousands more during your career
Sex and Your Job Search Takes You Step-By-Step Through The Job-Search Process, From An Interviewer's Perspective. You'll Learn:
- How to write a knockout resume and become irresistible to your dream employer
- Secrets of social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- How supermodels are similar to hiring managers and HR reps
- Current interview methods including behavioral and values based interviewing
- 30 Success Stories of what's worked for job seekers in this economy
- 50 Funny Mistakes real applicants have made, so you don't embarrass yourself
So, What Are The Similarities Between Sex, Dating, And The Job-Search?!
They include seeking out your perfect match online or having friends set you up. Once you've found your dream employer, you'll need a good icebreaker, which is your cover letter and resume. When you meet, you'll dress up, tell your best stories, and ask good questions.
This book is like having coffee or a drink with the author. He'll tell you every hiring secret he's learned in his 11 years in HR.
Buy Sex and Your Job Search and score your dream job today!